Xpadder is a kind of customizable gamepad for playing PC games on computers having no joystick support. It allows full mouse and keyboard emulation.
Step 1 – Downloading Xpadder
Xpadder used to be free until version 5.7.
Step 2 – Installing Xpadder
Now, simply install the above linked Xpadder, by clicking next .
Make sure your gamepad/joystick is connected to your computer before you open Xpadder.
Newbie alert –
If you’re new to Xpadder and mapping , or if you were unable to map your controller, you may try opening the bundled-in controller and mapping file which comes with our installer, you can load it by –
First click on the “gamepad” icon labelled “1” in the alongside image of Xpadder window, and select the “Open” option , here in select the folder in which you’ve installed our Xpadder and select the controller file present in it.
To load key-mapper again click the second icon labelled “2” as shown in the alongside image and use the “open” option for our pre-defined mapping.o
Or if you think you’re an Hard-core Gamer, and like challenges, or faced any issues while loading the bundled configuration files , or would like to customise with additional options please proceed to Step 3, for manual configuration!
Step 3 – Configuring Xpadder
Now, when you first try to run Xpadder on your windows, it will give you an Unsupported Windows Version detected error on 8.1 /10 , and here’s the solution for the problem.
Simply, right-mouse click on the Xpadder icon, and select the “properties” option. (Click this to view the screenshot).
Now, go to compatibilty tab, as shown in the alongside xpadder compatibilty troubleshoot image, and in the section named “Compatibility mode” , select the version as 7 and click on apply, and OK.
You can also additionally checkmark the “run program as an administrator” option if you encounter any issues later.That’s it, Xpadder is now ready to function, in your latest version of Windows.
- Xpadder Free Full setup from the official safe download link
- Xpadder Latest Version direct link
- Tested and works with 10 64/32 bit version (x64/x86), including all editions (10 Professional/Enterprise, etc.).
- This setup should be compatible with other prior Microsoft versions .
- Downloadable with your favorite download manager without any bandwidth restrictions.
- A standard gamepad for almost any PC game.
- Multiple profile administration using shareable files
- Fully customizable to fit your needs.
- Assign keys for games in many ways.
- Play games with gamepads rather than the traditional keyboard gameplay mode.
- Mouse simulator for gamepad
- Easily compatible with steering wheels, guitars, dance mats, drum kits, etc.
- Keyboard key press buttons access in gamepad
- Easy to play games on PC without a joystick.
Enjoy the unparalleled joy of gameplay on 10 with the Xpadder game control pad. It’s fun to have it installed on your computer. Once you start using it, you will soon realize you should have it installed along with earlier. It is free for basic and essential usage.